What happens when you’re little, but your big heart gets you in big trouble?
A funny and heartfelt children’s book that teaches important lessons to kids and the adults who love them.
Order Your Copy of Little Troublemaker Now!
About Little Troublemaker
From three-time New York Times bestselling author, award-winning speaker, and multimedia entrepreneur Luvvie Ajayi Jones, comes a debut picture book LITTLE TROUBLEMAKER MAKES A MESS (Philomel Books; published 5/2/2023) – a story about what happens when your big heart gets you in big trouble.
In LITTLE TROUBLEMAKER MAKES A MESS, we meet Little Luvvie, a girl who loves her mom and her sister. She also loves doing kind things for other people. But those kind things don’t always have the best results… In this story, Little Luvvie finds out what happens when your big heart causes you to break some big rules—and what to ask yourself before you act. Readers will find the story funny, charming and relatable.
“This book features the younger version of me who had great intentions but got in trouble when they didn’t always translate to the actions she took. A true rebel with a cause. That Little Luvvie still lives inside me – she just has a lot more experience and a bit more wisdom, but she still makes a mess from time to time,” said Luvvie Ajayi Jones.
Perfect for children ages 4 – 8, Luvvie shows kids that it’s okay to make mistakes, and delivers messages of empowerment and forgiveness – all lessons that are important to share with kids and the adults who love them. The charming and meaningful text is set alongside beautiful illustrations from Joey Spiotto.
Perfect for children ages 4 – 8
Luvvie uses her younger self to teach important life lessons, while delivering messages of empowerment and forgiveness:
1. You can learn and grow from your mistakes.
2. It’s okay to ask for help.
3. Good intentions require good actions.
4. When you make a mess, take responsibility to clean it up.
5. Follow the rules for your own safety.
Are you raising, teaching, or molding a kid who is a little troublemaker? Do you know a kid who has electric energy, an audacious spirit, and a heart of gold? Does your inner child have a big heart, big personality, or big feelings? This book will help you too
Perfect for adults
Little Troublemaker Makes a Mess is perfect for adults who want to:
- Introduce kids to the concept of ‘good trouble’ and inspire them to use their voice.
- Help a “little troublemaker” harness their energy to become big world changers.
- Learn how to heal the hurt of their inner child so they can be their best self for their little ones.
Reviews of Little Troublemaker Makes a Mess
This adorable tale will resonate with children who recognize feelings of impatience, being too small, and wanting to be helpful. The playful and brightly colored illustrations match the book’s cheerful mood. Ideal for storytime, this one will also help kids develop social-emotional skills.
Little Troublemaker Makes a Mess shows us that good kids with good intentions sometimes struggle to make good decisions – and this doesn’t call for punishments or lectures, but for connection and learning. Children will love the playful, realistic story, and adults will love the theme of parenting with limits and warmth – in other words, everyone wins!
– Dr. Becky Kennedy, Clinical Psychologist, Founder & CEO of Good Inside, New York Times #1 Bestselling Author
Little Troublemaker Makes a Mess Sponsorship Train
About the Author
Luvvie Ajayi Jones is a lifelong troublemaker who is now a writer, speaker, and entrepreneur. She’s a 3-time New York Times bestselling author, and Little Troublemaker Makes a Mess is her fourth book. Luvvie spends her time trying to figure out how to make the world better using her superpowers: her words and her side-eye.
Her favorite color is red, her favorite food is jollof rice, and she loves spending her time laughing with her family and adding to her big shoe collection.
3 More Facts about Luvvie:
- When she was little, what she’d get in trouble for most was her mouth. Her favorite thing to say might have been “That’s not fair!” 🙃
- She was born 2 weeks later than she was supposed to. Even now, Luvvie has a hard time being on time. She’s trying to be better but… 😔
- Her favorite animal is a dolphin, because they some of the smartest animals in the world. And her high school mascot was a… DOLPHIN! 🐬
Get a Copy of Little Troublemaker
Need More Info?
Contact us through the emails below…
Awe Luv Media – Team Awe Luv (firstname.lastname@example.org)