I give social media and communications trainings to both individuals and organizations. I have over 4 years of experience doing this for organizations, and have spoken at numerous conferences. I also give webinars on these topics.
Social Networking and Blogging Trainings
Would you like to know your way around social networking better? I can help you figure out hoopla behind Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc. They can be professionally and personally beneficial, and they aren’t going anywhere. Topics include (but are not limited to:
- Social Media 101: Understanding Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Twitter & Facebook 101: How to use Twitter & Facebook. The rules, the do’s and don’ts. The features.
- Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn Strategy: How to use these social media platforms to reach your personal and professional goals
Blogging is now a popular hobby, as well as efficient communications tool for individuals and brands to let their voices be heard. Don’t know where to begin? I can give you trainings on the technical aspects of blogging as well help with the content and strategy. I give tutorials and answer questions about blogging from beginner’s level to advanced.
- Blogging 101: Knowing the basics (platforms, designs, tracking)
- How to set up a blog
- The difference between blogging platforms (Blogger, WordPress, Tumblr, Typepad)
- Blog Glossary: Terms you need to know
- The 10 Blogging Commandments: Do’s and Don’ts
- How to track and understand your blog’s analytics (traffic, referring sites)
- Tools and software that every blogger should use
- How to make sure your blog content is being delivered to readers
- Marketing your blog organically to get quality readers
- Ignorance isn’t bliss: Monitoring your blog and brand to keep content thieves away
- Understanding SEO – Search Engine Optimization (making your site more friendly to search engines)
The more of these concepts you know, the better prepared you’ll be to be a solid blogger and take your site to the next level.
I’m available for group trainings on these topics and those below:
- Social Media Marketing
- Nonprofit communications
- Branding and monitoring
- Online activism
- Events coordination and management
- Web content management
Sample presentation is this one that I presented at the Blogalicious conference:
To contact me for any of these trainings, email me at Luvvie@aweluv.com or send an email via the contact page below.